Thursday, July 15

Home

During my voyages I met some of the most incredible people, ate some of the most scrumptious foods, read some of the most fascinating tales, witnessed some of the most jaw-dropping art works, and shared moments that were utter bliss. 

London meant being told of childhood happenings, being shown the old abode, and exploring. 
Paris was the dream that everyone spoke of. There were copious amounts of macaroons from LadurĂ©e, and many coffees. 
In New York I got to share giggles and High Tea with a dear friend from Melbourne, and have coffee with a heart visiting from Paris. I got to experience solitude for the first time, and met at completely different city. One that I found inviting, and most curious. 
Los Angeles was home, growing up, adjusting, changing, letting go, holding closer, accepting. I can't wait for it in February. 

There were reunions with a boy at Le Pain, and a girl at Volcano. One of them I am lucky enough to see every year, and the other I missed dearly for 4 years. Despite the separation for a year, or 4, I was reminded that even during times of absence, some people are simply there. It's unspoken, and it's sublime. 

Now that I am home, with a stable internet source, I will be posting images from my voyages that I didn't yet have the chance to show.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment