Sunday, January 3

Hello 2010...

I've been waiting for you...

After a rather ridiculous roller-coaster end to a most curious year I am so floored to begin this one with a fresh, clean, deep breath of air.
I rang in the new year in Philip Island with a sensational solo dance in the rain, a glass of Russian vodka, a temporary pet frog (or several), and many a giggle with friends and strangers alike.

Resolutions:

1. To finally meet You
2. Take a solo road-trip
3. Take a photograph a day
4. Read so much more
5. Get published
6. Prevail through challenges with grace and honesty

I excitedly await all of the challenges, opportunities, surprises, people (new and/or old) who choose to come into my life, tears, and laughter with open arms.

Welcome 2010, it's a pleasure to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment