Tuesday, June 8

A work in progress..

As this semester tiptoes to its end I’ve come to realize that the semester major I’ve settled upon has morphed into a never ending work in progress. I knew there would be a vast amount to undergo in the realms of portraiture, but I quite frankly didn’t comprehend just how much energy I would end up surrendering to this little world, and feel as though I’m just merely scratching the surface of it all. I find myself wanting very much to gain better understanding of workings in the studio to help me better navigate the world of light outside. In tandem with the aforementioned, this folio has become a much more personal study of the varied relations I hold with people, and how I choose to translate those relations photographically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment