Wednesday, December 16

Secret..

Despite the fact that I have a ridiculously irrational fear of flying (yes, I'm admitting it, though how does one get over a fear of flying?), I still really really want to take a trip on the a380 Airbus. And I want to do it without the aid of Xanax, it just looks so cool. I think it would be totally worth it..
Strange? Brinkman coming around to the idea of flying? Then again, two months ago I decided to jump right in and face all my fears.
Most curious indeed...

1 comment:

  1. I share your fear of flying also! Yet I don't think it's an irrational fear, what's not rational about being terrified of soaring 10,000 miles above Earth at crazy speed with the minute possibility of it crashing? It feels wrong. For next time, where do I get this Xanax you speak of? hehe

    ReplyDelete